Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Offering help with algorithms and programming

UPDATE: I'm no longer providing these lessons.

In order to improve my English, I decided to provide free algorithms and programming lessons over Skype. These lessons will be one-to-one lessons, and you get to choose the topic of discussion.

I am looking to focus on the following topics for the lessons.
1. Teaching you a specific algorithm, and help you code it.
2. Explaining solutions to algorithm problems in TopCoder, Codeforces, ACM-ICPC regional contests and other similar contests.
3. Features of Java, specially the ones useful in programming competitions.
4. Any other relevant topic.


You can use my SetMore calendar in order to book a lesson.
Link to SetMore

Please mind the following before booking a lesson.
1. Please do not book more than one lesson per week so others can book lessons too. There are only 5 slots available per week right now.
2. You should have an acceptable level of English.
3. Send me an email at least 48 hours prior to the lesson, and let me know what exactly you want us to work on so I can get prepared.
4. I want the sessions to be at least 45 minutes, so please make sure you are free the whole hour. We can discuss regional contests, programming competitions in your area and other things if we have extra time.
5. Make sure your Skype and your microphone are working.

Looking forward to talking with you. :)

2 comments: